Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

We went to The Pumpkin Patch on Sauvie Island this week, and it was everything I'd hoped it would be! I've been really excited to get some pictures of Tony atop a pile of pumpkins, so I was overjoyed to see the huge mound of orange at the entrance.


After pictures at Mt. Pumpkin, we journeyed into the fields with a trusty handcart as Tony's chariot.


We selected the gourds that best represented each of us, and soon our cart held three pumpkins and a Spud.


Here is the obligatory one-arm-out family photo.

We lucked out with the weather; it was sunny and warm! In fact, I would have liked to take off my coat, but considering my choice of an orange shirt combined with my short & squat physique, I was afraid I'd be camouflaged amongst the produce...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh so cute and looks like a lot of fun. I love the first one of Tony - too cute!

Marissa said...

You're funny with your shirt thing. :) Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Pumpkin patches are my favorite trip with the little ones. :)

Whit said...

Mieka- we're all here reading your blog and we can't stop laughing and commenting on how witty and FUN you are! WE LOVE YOU! Miss you much! Glad you had fun!
LOVE, the wege family :)

Anonymous said...

mum is really hot, love to shove my c--k in her