Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'm 25 today. I don't really mind being that old, but it is such a remarkable milestone (not remarkable like "amazing!", but rather, a day to be remarked upon). A quarter-century, halfway to 50, etc. I am so lucky to be who I am, and to have the life that I do. I can honestly say that I have everything I've ever wanted: an amazing husband who loves me, a baby, a house, a dog, and as of 12 am this morning, the first season of The Jetsons on DVD. What more can a girl ask for! I am thankful to all of you who have made these 25 years so wonderful, and I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I can't see you face to face today I'm sending you wishes any way I can. Love you - all 25 years of you. Happy Jetson watching! Love Mom

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you got to do something special. I'm a huge fan of birthdays, even if the number keeps increasing..... :) Didn't know the Jetsons cartoon was on DVD. Cool. :)