Monday, October 20, 2008

Inauguration Day

Our dryer died last week, and despite Don's efforts to achieve an electrical resurrection, it has remained dead. We went shopping for a new one on Saturday and though our washing machine still works great, we figured we might as well get a matching set. We got a great deal at Lowes, and the new machines were delivered Sunday morning. I decided it was an occasion that deserved to be documented, so I took a few pictures.



The Inaugural Load




It all fits- hooray!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for a new washer and dryer. I love how big the new ones are - you can fit so much in them!

Katie said...

Mieka,
I just remembered you have a blog! It was fun to find you and see your cute baby again. I'll have to check on you more often now. Happy late Birthday, too!
Katie

Anonymous said...

mum any of your knickers in there? love o sniff and come in them