- 400 Leave home to pick up Don.
- 445 Sit in traffic and rue the day we chose to live in Portland.
- 515 Get to Costco in Tigard. Shop, then eat dinner at Costco.
- 600 Cross the street to Winco to do grocery shopping.
- 645 Get Dollar Scoops from Baskin Robbins.
- 650 Leave for home. Tony cries.
- 715 He's still crying.
- 730 Get home. As soon as we walk in the door Tony is all smiles.
*Note: ^^these aren't supposed to be in militay time or anything. I just hate adding ":" over and over.
There is something about Tuesdays and I-5 that send this kid spiraling into fits of rage. Why?
It is one of those things to add to my list of Questions to Ask God the Next Time I See Him.