Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas!

As one would expect from a lifelong procrastinator, I am just now posting about Christmas. We went down to Cottage Grove to my parents house this year. It was all kinds of fun, once we got there. The snowstorm caused quite the delay, so what is normally a 2.5 hour drive became a 8.5 hour pilgrimage.
Tony's first piano lesson


In a flashback to yesteryear Sarah, Whitney, and I had matching Christmas Eve jammies


Christmas Morning


Tony did great grabbing at the paper and playing with his presents. He sat up by himself for over a half hour with this one.


The excitement of it all finally overwhelmed him, and he succumbed to the morning nap about halfway through the presents.


I love Christmas, and it was so much fun spending the holiday with my family! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Tony's jammies. So festive and cute!

Sarah said...

These pics are really great Mieka! Tony is darling! I love you!! I'm glad that you guys were able to come down for Christmas. :D