Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Few New Things

Roobin loves his new shirt, which we gave him for Christmas. Last year he got a blue one, but he likes this one better because it matches his collar. He also said he likes it because it "accentuates his forepaws." I don't know why that matters, but apparently it does...



We also got Roob a new bed because his old one was, well, old. And in case his constant itchiness had anything to do with it.



Tony has been growing so quickly that the time has come for the next level of car seat. It is just as well, since I nearly herniate any time I try to lug him about in the infant seat.

The old:


The new:



Tony also has a new favorite game (Grandma, you may want to avert your eyes)


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Haha - I love the huge grin at the end of the video. He looks so grown up, yet so small in his new carseat. He's so cute!!!

Emily said...

Hey we have that same carseat, and we love it, but ours has a different material. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Anonymous said...

What a great smiler. Thanks so much for sharing...Tell Roob I think he looks stunning in his shirt. Love you, Mom