Friday, October 24, 2008

All Aboard!

My train of thought, while I was washing my hair and looking out the window:

Yay, it's not raining! I hate rainy days... What's that saying, about saving stuff for a rainy day?... Food storage... I like to stock up on things when they're on sale... Cereal was on sale a couple weeks ago... I like cereal, but it doesn't keep me full for very long... It's good we have so much because it is easy to make, just add milk... Too bad we don't have a cow, then we'd be set!... Actually, no because there's no way I'd drink milk straight from a cow... eww, what if it was still warm... I need my dairy products pasteurized... What is involved with pasteurization? A lot of heat?... I'd just burn the milk if I tried to do it myself... The 1800s aren't for me... Neither are the Middle Ages... Knights are well and good to read about, but if it was my field they were jousting in I wouldn't much care for them... I need to get that King Arthur book from Borders... Arthur is coming live to the Rose Garden next month, I wonder if it's about His Majesty, or that cartoon animal from PBS... What the heck is he?... Maybe a mouse?... Aw crap, the hot water is gone.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it - the true thoughts of a woman! Yeah, poor Seth sometimes just can't keep up with me, maybe it would help if he was in on the whole thought process that got me to whatever it was I just said. Seriously though, the shower is the best place - some of my best ideas have come while showering!

Marissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I LOVE that post! The really funny thing is when you're talking to your husband and say the first part of your train of thought, then go through the rest of it in your head, but comment on the last part out loud again. Then Scott's like: "How on earth did you get from A to B there?" Then I realize that I make no sense to him until I explain.... Don't guys ever do that? :)

Emily said...

Mieka, I love your thought process it is very similar to mine. Steven doesn't even ask where thoughts come from he just goes with it, it saves time. I wish I had time in the shower though with ben laitly it is in and out, and wait has it really been a week since I shaved, oh well. (TMI I know).

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/thimbsupsaja1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/oxaralki1979
http://www.tor.com/community/users/toterpchanggon1988
http://www.tor.com/community/users/tanahahaz1970
http://www.tor.com/community/users/gravneyvide1975