Monday, August 18, 2008

Swimming

We took Roobin and his friend Ann swimming last week to help them beat the heat. They had so much fun chasing sticks and each other all around; it's pretty funny to watch them. Most of the time they both would bring back the same stick, each of them having an end, but if Don threw it out too far Roobin would bring it closer in and give it to Ann, and she would bring it back to the beach. They know all about teamwork!

The sun was going down, and it looked so pretty over the river, I just had to take a few scenery shots.






Tony was not impressed by the sun, in fact, he was probably wishing it would just set already so he could enjoy his nap!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, I love how Tony is covering his face. Roobin is such a gentleman.

Love the family pic. Sad I missed you guys last weekend. I heard it was a lot of fun.

Emily said...

Hey Mieka, I love your blog. I just started blogging so you will have to check it out. Tony is so cute. Emily PS your mom told me about yours. My is bensmomanddad.blogspot.com