Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beach Trip

We went to the beach this weekend with some friends from Utah. It was Tony's first time, and he was less than impressed. I suppose if he could have been able to breath, he might have liked it better. ;) The windy weather that is so great for kite-flying and cloud watching doesn't do much for a 10 week old. He was out of the car long enough to snap some quick pictures, and then it was back inside with mama. We couldn't take him down to the actual beach, but this was fine with me since I have a fierce aversion to sand.

-Yikes-

(I know my hair looks like I have some wild perm gone horribly wrong, but I don't. It was just the wind. Unfortunately, I can't blame the wind for my face)

The Oregon Coast

1 comment:

Marissa said...

You're silly Mieka! You look great! Too bad the babe didn't like the coast. It sure is beautiful. Maybe next summer. :)