Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Gold-Medal Sleeper

I have some very exciting news~

Tony sleeps through the night! He has been doing it consistently for the last three weeks, but I didn't want to jinx things by posting about it. It has made such a huge difference in everything- even though he still is a fuss-face in the evenings (usually), we are so much more able to cope with it. He typically falls asleep at about 1030 pm, and he won't wake up until between 630 and 730 am. Sometimes he goes even longer, but 8 hours is good enough to me! The other great part is that when he does wake up, he needs a bottle and a diaper change, but he goes right back to sleep in under an hour. Then he'll snooze until 9 or 10 am! I'm so proud of my little boy!

Now, if only Roobin would quit thinking that it's fun to go potty at sunrise...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! It always amazes me how much smoother life gets once they start sleeping through the night. Sleep is a wonderful thing!

Marissa said...

Isn't it amazing how a little uninterrupted sleep can make you feel so much nicer and able to be a better mommy? I LOVE it when they start sleeping through the night. Now you just need to train Roobin to sleep as long.... :)