Monday, August 11, 2008

New Skill?

Tony was having a lot of fun playing on his belly today.

Here he is thinking about what to do next...

And then...

Whoops! Before he knew it, he was on his back!
I wasn't looking when he actually rolled over, so I figured it was just because he was on the couch, and it goes down a little on the edges. But, later I put him in his crib (*confession time*: he sleeps on his tummy. I know, I know...shame on me) Anyways, I put him on his belly, and when I checked on him a few minutes later he was on his back! I was totally surprised, so of course, I promptly flipped him back to his tummy to see if he would do it again. This was a huge mistake, not because he didn't roll over again- He DID!!- but because he has been screaming ever since.
To summarize:
1. Tony may or may not be able to roll over (we will see if he can still do it later on)
2. I am an idiot.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay for rolling and check out that big smile! Love it! He'll be rolling all over the place before you know it.

Marissa said...

Hahahaha! You're too funny! Yay for the baby milestones.