Friday, September 19, 2008

Things That Scare Me

**This list is neither all-inclusive nor in any particular order**
  • Spiders- even if they're small, or way across the room. They can't be trusted.
  • Movies that are even slightly gory/suspenseful/ or with monsters or aliens. Hence, M. Night Shyamalan is not my favorite person.
  • Opening old leftover containers
  • Music by Nine Inch Nails
  • Shark Week on the Discovery channel
  • Bridges (see post below)
  • Public Transportation
  • Downtown Portland
  • Narrow roads
  • My neighborhood
  • Being the only person awake at night
  • Driving other peoples' cars
  • Eating food that has been out for more than 30 minutes
  • Fog- I always think I'm seeing something in it. Usually people, so when I'm driving I slam on the brakes unnecessarily
  • Icy or snowy roads
  • Deep sea creatures
  • Dreams- not all, but most
  • Making weird faces in the mirror
  • Hot Dogs and Meatloaf- you don't really know what's in them. Same goes for food from those trailer-restaurants that Don likes to eat at
  • People touching their eye
  • Being home alone

No comments: