Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ding, Dong The Witch is Dead!

Ok, she isn't actually dead, but she did move away.

As many of you know, our next door neighbor has been a thorn in my chubby side for quite some time now. Mostly because she complains about Roobin, my sweet, but occasionally vocal, puppy. She yells at him all the time, and I suspect she threw a clod of dirt on his precious face. She even went as far as to say that the reason her stupid house hasn't sold for a year is because of his barking. Now, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed any other factors that may have contributed to her having a struggle to sell an old 1000 sq ft house for 230K? Hmmm...

I could go on and on, but I won't, as today is a day for rejoicing: her crackhead boyfriend told Don last night that she has moved away, and that he will be leaving soon as well! I don't know if they ever sold the house or if they're just renting it out, but either way she is gone for good. Yippee!

Who wouldn't want to live by this handsome fellow?

No comments: