Friday, April 30, 2010

Not Stuffy, but...

We've all had a lousy cold the last few days. Tony wasn't too sick to be funny though; he'd come up to me and squinch his nose, saying, "Mommy I need a tissue. My nose is fluffy."


In other news...


Tony is now out of the crib and sleeping on a mattress on the floor. He calls it his Special Bed, and he couldn't be happier to go to bed like a big boy. Of course, sometimes things go awry; just this morning I peeked in on him and he had rolled off the bed and halfway across the room, partly under the crib (which is still up, just in case).


Here are a few pictures of other naps gone slightly wrong:

Must have been exhausted from heartfelt prayer... haha.


Apparently he was too tired to make it the two more steps to the bed, so he zonked out just inside the door

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the funny positions I find the boys in. Just cracks me up! Tony is getting so grown up

Sylvia said...

Hey Mieks, So cute! Thanks for posting. Hope you are all feeling better!

free font said...

your son looks so cute 0_0

Unknown said...

he is such a cute sleeper.

Anonymous said...

sohbet
sohbet odaları
chat
muhabbet

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.