Friday, February 19, 2010

Prayers

So over the past couple months we've been teaching Tony how to say prayers. He's getting really good, actually! He will repeat what we say, but he likes to add in his own things too. Usually it's blessing our cousins down here, who Tony just loves and talks about all day. He always remembers Roobin too, and sometimes grandma and grandpa. So yesterday he woke up from his nap and was talking to himself, so I snuck up to listen.

I heard him say "Heavunly Faaather, bless papa at work, bless Megan, bless Jack, bless Monkey, bless light, bless door. Thank you for papa and friends, and thank you for kitchen..."

It was so sweet. I love this kid!

5 comments:

Marissa said...

Oh, that just melts my heart! So sweet!

Lisa said...

I love hearing little kids prayers! Always makes me stop and be thankful for the little things

Sarah said...

That's SO Cute!!!! aww! I miss you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Amen!

ValdiviesoFamily said...

I love that he remembers me in his prayers!