Saturday, February 6, 2010

Busy

I haven't been posting much, but it's with good reason: I'm busy! The 'Texas Mieka' Project is going smashingly well, in that I don't just waste ALL my time dinking around on the internet or re-reading books I know by heart (I still do that, just less). Here's a small sampling of what I've been up to:
  • Laughing at Tony. He says and does the funniest things
  • Building towers and knocking them down
  • Writing for fun, but taking it seriously
  • Running (it's true!)
  • Other forms of exercise- in fact, I have two exercise buddies
  • Being friends with people (hence, the buddies ^^)
  • Playing some wii, but not too much
  • Kicking the ball for Roobin, and laughing when Tony helps me
  • Cooking new foods, though none of them are healthy.
  • Hanging out with Megan, who is the missing pea from my pod, as it were.
  • Enjoying time with a now much-happier Don

Life is good, my friends. Life is good.

Oh! This morning I read Eve's Diary by Mark Twain, and I thought it was cute. You should read it too :)
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/EvesDiar.shtml

2 comments:

Whit said...

:D I'm so glad to hear that things are going "smashingly well," ;) and that life is good. :) I love you Mieka! You're inspiring.

ValdiviesoFamily said...

Yay!! I found your blog! Now I need to remember to post a link to it on my blog...whenever I get the time!! AHH!!
I was dying to call you/see you today. I moved my first two loads over today. Mostly just toys. Sorry kids! Okay, this is turning into an email. Maybe I'll call tomorrow.
See ya!