Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree!!


Yay- It's Christmas time! I *love* this time of year- the lights, the presents (I'm not ashamed to admit it-hehe), the food, the joy...ahhh. Hooray. So we got our tree this weekend, and I love decorating it and beginning the present pile. I'm extra excited for this year sine Tony is here, even though he won't really know what's going on. We got him a special Christmas Bear, who I named Davis. I had to post some pictures of Tony and his first Christmas tree:

(Tony insisted that Floyd be included, though he is neither an ornament, nor a Christmas Penguin)

Tony with his pals, Davis and Floyd

3 comments:

Marissa said...

How cute! Love Tony with his two buddies. :) You're so on top of things. I want to get our tree up and decorated this weekend. Wish me luck. :)

Lisa said...

Yay for Christmas!

Meg Pie said...

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Floyd made it in the picture!!!! Tony knows a good toy when he sees one!!!