Sunday, December 20, 2009

Recommended Reading

I was reading in the December issue of the Ensign and I thought this one article was particularly poignant. Since I want everyone I know to read it, and this blog is the closest thing I have to a mountain top, I figured I'd shout it from here...

The article is titled The Prince of Glory, and it's by Elder Bruce D. Porter. I tried to write out all I thought and felt as I read it, but I wasn't able to do it justice. Instead, I will simply say that the Spirit touched my heart and I want to be a better person; a person deserving of the love so freely given me from my Savior, Jesus Christ.

You can read the article here: http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?locale=0&sourceId=90e0875a62c25210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Thanks for sharing Mieka! I will read it in the morning! Love you and miss you. Can't wait to come and see you!