Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Yay for Moms!

Now that I am one, I can certainly see with more clarity why it is that we need a Day. In actuality, I'm sure we could use more than just the one each year, but we'll take what we can get! I, for one have had a marvelous celebration of my first official Mother's Day (the past two years I was participating under the title of Dog-Mom). Last night my dear mother and I attended the Celtic Woman concert at the Rose Garden! An odd choice, you might be thinking, considering our complete lack of knowledge of, or connection with, anything Celtic. Nonetheless, it was amazing! If I were more techno-savvy I'd post links and music by them, but since I am not I'll leave it up to you to check them out on YouTube yourself :)

Anyway, just wanted to wish all you moms a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

It was such a great time! Thank you Mieka and welcome to the "club". You are a great mom!