Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Roobin!

Roobin turned two years old this weekend!


We had a family party for Roobin today. I made a bone-shaped cake for us, and Don BBQ'd a chicken breast for the guest of honor.

I was so happy he wore his party hat long enough for me to snap a few pictures.

Tony was also very good wearing his hat. He was fascinated by the candles.



My sweet pup is so grown up now. Here is the day we brought him home. He was cold and wet so we had him bundled in a towel for the car ride.
Waving hello in the long grass
He's kind of a pest sometimes, and his vet bills are more than we bargained for, but we love him. He is such a good family dog; always gentle and loving to Tony, and he loves snuggling with Don or laying by my feet. He's the best!!

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Isn't having a dog so wonderful? We have a black lab named Belle and she's the sweetest, most patient girl around! Our boys love her!

Lisa said...

Awww! Happy Birthday Roob!

April Hill said...

Happy B-day Rueben!

Unknown said...

such a cute cake. I'm impressed.