Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun at the park

Today I actually got up off my duff and took advantage of the beautiful day! I packed Tony into our sedan #2 (aka the stroller) and set off for Columbia park about a mile away from our house. When we got there Tony had his first ever fun in the swings!


Swinging has always been one of my favorite activities, so I'm glad that Tony likes to do it too. Though the day was warm enough when in direct sunlight, it quickly got chilly in the shade, where of course all the swings were. We left the playground for warmer pastures and set up a picnic in the big field (by picnic I mean a bottle of milk for Tony) He really enjoyed being outside and watching all the people and dogs go by on the path.


6 comments:

Lisa said...

He's having so much fun! I love baby giggles!

April Hill said...

Looks like so much fun!

April Hill said...

Looks like so much fun!

April Hill said...

Looks like so much fun!

April Hill said...

...oops, I posted that 3 times!
My bad!

Unknown said...

Mieka, is this the park where we walked together? that was a nice park. and the people and dogs were kind and happy.